You need beauty counter in your life (I'll tell you why)
Beautycounter is a cosmetics company that has a big mission.
In short, they want to make makeup and beauty products that don't contribute to illness by way of toxins we apply on our skin. They call it better beauty.
I've been using beauty counter since 2015. In 2018, I finally decided to become a consultant for them, so that you can buy the products under me. I was talking them up so much, it only made sense I made some money by referring to them.
I'll tell you straight up why I love beauty counter: It's a makeup brand that doesn't harm me but doesn't skip out on making me look GOOD.
Gone are the days where you have to pick skipping out on feeling hot for your health.
That is why I sell their products and believe in them. We get to have beauty and health at the same time. I truly love a good lipstick and some legit foundation that covers imperfections to help me feel beautiful for a night on the town with my honey. Plus, nothing better than a hot red lipstick to make you feel like you've got this on a Monday morning.
But here's the problem; so many reputable companies in the makeup world use heavy metals in those killer red lipsticks and those picture perfect looking foundations. Literally, making them killer. I do not want you to be using a lipstick that has lead in it and this is why you need beauty counter in your life.
As you may know, many heavy metals contribute to neurological issues such as depression, and anxiety.
I know that I don't want to be willingly contributing to my nervous system dysregulation, and I want to show you that you don't have to either by using beauty counter for your makeup needs.
You can also find a comprehensible (meaning you actually know what the heck these ingredients are) of the ingredients they do use HERE in the ingredient glossary.
You can shop my online store at the link below, and ask me any questions you may have over email or instagram DM.
Before this blog post is over, I want to fill you in on my beauty counter must haves and some FAQ to go with them. Keep in mind that all pictures used are completely without filter so you can see how it actually looks! Transparency all the way here.
1) Foundation. I typically use the shade honey or sand depending on my tan. I don't use powder over top of my foundation most days, unless it's a special occasion where I may be prone to sweating a lot. I love the natural glow the foundation gives me, since it truly doesn't leave you looking oily or feeling oily for that matter.
2) Volumizing mascara. This stuff is good - doesn't chip or flake and can even take a good ugly cry. Makes you look like you have the eyelashes of a sexy queen.
3) Eyebrow pencil. Brows will be on fleek after you use the brush and the liner to fill in. I use the color. I use the shade medium.
4) Blush stick. Helps you look healthy, even when you've only slept 2 hours. I use hibiscus for a rosey glow.
6) LIPGLOSSES!! Can't go wrong with shiny lips. I enjoy the dahlia the most.
7) Makeup removing wipes. Now, this might be the creme of la creme, because most make-up remover wipes are filled with carcinogens. Take a natural approach, and use the beauty counter ones instead to remove your makeup at the end of the day.